Linguistic Game Tester
- Madrid (Spain)
- Enzyme Testing Labs
- Created / Updated:
- 28 March / 28 March
- Quality Assurance Tester
If playing games is your passion congratulations! You can earn your life by testing videogames!
Enzyme Testing Labs is looking for Linguistic Testers for the following languages (NATIVE MOTHER TONGUE is absolutely required)
You will be working under the supervision of the Project Manager and your tasks are:
- Find Linguistic bugs of the tested language (grammar, orthography, punctuation ...)
- Find Wrong translations
- Check accuracy of audio and subtitles
We offer you and excellent working environment working in Sainte Adele, Quebec (Canada). We will also offer you professional development opportunities a Training Plan
If you are selected to work with us we offer you a reallocation package where we pay your flight ticket and 1 month accommodation.
- Native speaker of any of the languages listed above.
- High level of ENGLISH (all documentation and communication will be done in English)
- Good mother tongue linguistic skills (a test to check the knowledge of the language will be done at Enzyme to selected candidates)
- Able to follow Test Suites. Proactively complete all tasks assigned in a specific timeframe in order to find and report localization bugs
- Structured approach to testing task with eye for details
- Proactively approach to improve the Localization Testing process by giving feedback
- A real passion and experience playing games in different platforms
- Overtime Availability
- Willingness to move to Sainte- Adele (Canada). (Although this advertisement is posted in Spain, the positions to fill are in Canada. Apply only if you are interested working in Canada.)
- REAL PASSION FOR VIDEO GAMES.
- Able to play on any platform.
- Able to play any kind of game.